Here’s the mother load of all SlackMaster resources… Since you are Strategists, we have given you lots of options for how to setup your session. We have packed the backpack, and are excited to hear about the journey you will take using what we’ve packaged up here. The basics are here for a solid foundation, but the custom options will help spice things up later on.
Building the Foundation Morning – for Beginner groups or those with differing language about risk.
- Clarify and Set Expectations
- Communicating Risk Video and Guide
- Project Management 101
- Driving Risk Concepts Home
- Facilitation Guide for SlackMaster game
- Managing Risk Video and Guide
Plan of the Afternoon – The Learning Lab
- Strategist Learning Lab Facilitator Guide (under development…)
- Until we get it ready, you can use the Tactician Learning Lab Facilitator Guide
- Video: How to Play the SlackMaster Learning Lab
- Post Lab Learning Guide
Special Topics to give it that zing!
These topics are things you can change about your session to make the session more advanced than the basic foundation listed above. Here they are and some ideas for how to use them.
- Developing Management Plans – Use the Learning Lab to help the team develop a plan for the project. It can be used as a testing ground for many processes with only some rule changes.
- Risk Management Plans
- Communications Plans
- Testing Management Plans
- What do I do when they start throwing vegetables – Sometimes you get an unruly crowd that turns against you. Here’s some tips to give you some facilitator agility in handling the situation.
These links guide you to the documents and videos that you can use to deliver your event. Download them to your tablet or print them out for easy reference during your event. Please give us feedback via email@example.com. One of our Creatives will respond in a timely manner to get you what you need. We’re here to be your backup, the person behind the curtain, the genie of training…well that might be stretching it.
Additional paper supplies can be ordered at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Supplies available to order are:
- Worker Tally Sheet Pads – $4.00 each
- Manager Metrics Pads – $4.00 each
- Participant Notebooks – $35.00 per pack of 10
(all prices are before shipping, and any applicable sales tax)