Do you have:
- A group that you’d like to build into a Team ?
- A Team that has lost their cohesion, their connectedness ?
eNthusaProve can help !
A word from one of our customers:
“..exceptionally creative in both developing content and in responses to participants in teambuilding…took ideas and partially developed approaches to help us build strong materials for large and small teams…worked well with all levels of our teams, from executive managers to individual contributors…” M.C. Project Manager at the nation’s largest utility
From both our core values and our experience, we believe:
- Team building does not happen just by working together. (Riding on the same bus doesn’t make you a team.)
- Groups can do great things, but teams tend to outperform groups.
- Teamwork is not a replacement for competence, capability or capacity
- Teamwork will enable your leadership to create joy in work.
- Team building is its own effort; it won’t just happen by reorganizing or renaming.
- That effort requires some heavy lifting, not just a slogan, but a shared vision built with shared experience and shared expectations.
- Key difference between Groups and Teams: Team Members act for the team. Group members act for their portion of the desired outcome.
How are we qualified to help you build your team?
- 10+ years of Teambuilding and Organizational Development… corporate teams, inter-organizational teams, government teams, sports teams, church groups and non-profits.
- Expert application of Myers Briggs Type Indicator.
- Designing and leading customized interventions on team learning, and trust building
- Proven ability to work past the anecdotal to surface real concerns and issues
What our clients have come to expect from us:
Our clients rely on our innovative techniques tailored to their specific needs and culture, yet with a special mix of creativity to help awaken new paradigms and excite new expectations.
Our specialty is the adaptive application of knowledge sharing, roles and responsibility matrices, social network analysis, strategy development and, of course, shared vision building.
So, if you have a a team building challenge, talk with us.